Saturday, December 11

Winter Wonderland....


Happy Saturday, it's time for another Catch-the-Bug challenge, this weeks challenge is "Winter Wonderland" get out your bling and sparkle and make it a shiny wonderland. I am using this cute little snowman from Bug-a-Boo of course! Remember you can win some free images from Bug-a-boo stamps; 1st prize is 7 stamps, (must use a bug-a-boo image), 2nd prize is 4 images and 3rd prize is 2 images.
Hugs,
Stephanie
Image- Bug-A-Boo Stamps
Papers- PTI, Cosmo Cricket
Accessories- bling, snowflake punch, brad, border punch, copics

5 comments:

sgc said...

Stephanie--cute snowman card. I need to use my sewing machine more. You did a great job with your stitching!

Jenny said...

So super cute! I love the layout and pretty blues of the snowman!

Min said...

Adorable Stephanie - I just love all your stitching and the color combo!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Rae Anne said...

OOOH, I love the blue swirly designer paper!!! Stephanie, this is such a smashing little snowman! :D MWAH!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Love the papers and stitching! great job!