Wednesday, January 19

Cherry Blossom Bird



I saw this image from
Digi Design House and I just fell in love. I am such a bird lover I had to have it, I can see myself using this image over and over and over again. This image is called "Cherry Blossom Bird" and you can find it here. I actually made this card twice, I had the first one all done and there was a speck of marker where I didn't want it and when I tried to erase it, there was a little mark, and no... I couldn't cover it up with an embellishment(lol) it was just in the wrong spot!
Blessings,
Stephanie
Image- Digi Design House
Papers-Bazzill, Recollections
Accessories-Ribbon, Copics

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful!!!! amazing copic work.....sorry about the first card....I've been there too! I will have to check the site since yours is so very pretty.

Jaspere said...

This is gorgeous. Inside and out.