Tuesday, February 22

Crazy 4 Cocoa


It's Tuesday and that means it's time for another Crazy4Cocoa Challenge. This week the challenge is "flowers", we want to see flowers, it can be in your paper, it can be punches, it can be store bought it can be part of your image. Now, you might be thinking why in the heck did she make a patriotic card...hmmmmmmmmmmm. Well, way back when I made this card I was looking at a Calender and it said "flag day" -so I made a patriotic card... Well HELLO, it's flag day in Canada!!! LOL, so I have the wrong flag and colors, don't know what the heck I was thinking, I should have known it was not flag day in the states. This just happens to be one of my favorite "cocoa" images and I finally had a reason to use it! So to all my canadian friends, Happy Flag Day- despite the US flag and colors.
Hugs,
Stephanie
Image- Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps
Papers- Scrap, Bazzill
Accessories- Flower Punch, Corner Punch, Brads

1 comment:

Teresa Jenkins said...

Too cute! Love your image and your colors... always a reason to fly the flag... be it flag day or not! That mouse is so darn cute!