Friday, February 4

Our Craft Lounge Color Challenge


Happy Friday everyone- we have made it through another week!
Today's challenge over at Our Craft Lounge is a color challenge and it is just in time for Valentine's Day. Use the colors Chocolate, Pink and brown on your projects! I have use the set "Out for a Spin" one of my favorite sets from Our Craft Lounge. Remember you must use OCL stamps and YOU CAN WIN A PRIZE! I can't wait to see what you do with this weeks challenge. I am submitting this to the Friends of Speedy the Cat Challenge and Paper Sundaes Challenge both want you to make Valentines!
Hugs,
Stephanie
Image- Our Craft Lounge
Papers- PTI, Bo Bunny
Accessories- Nesties, Ribbon, Brads, Copics

8 comments:

Heather McNally and Melissa MacDonald said...

Super cute, Stephanie!

Virgo5 said...

Great card, now I know why I love those colours, they remind me of chocolate...which I also love! lol
Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Pam said...

Cute, cute card! Love your design and that cute stamp!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Wonderful card!! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the colors together!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Dori Shelton said...

Such a fun card! I love the layout and the papers you used. The stamps are cute as they can be.

Crystal said...

I love this colour combo, it's one of my favourites! Great layout too! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes :)

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

Awh, so sweet!
Thank you so much for joining us in our Valentine challenge on Paper Sundaes! Good luck!
♥Lisa