Friday, February 11

You Lift me UP!


Ok, so I am a posting fool today! I just have lots to share is all!! This card is for the challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie's - Seeing Red, I think this card works, LOL! I love this little stamp and it has not seen ink in awhile so I pulled it out. I really have to stop crafting this morning and get ready to go out, hubby will be here in a bit to pick me up! I will be back later with one more card for the day I just have not been able to get a good picture of it.
Hugs,
Stephanie
Image- Kraftin' Kimmie
Papers- Bazzill, American Krafts
Accessories- Border punch, embossing folder, ribbon, flower, button, copics

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Adorable fun card...someone will thoroughly enjoy getting it!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Aaaaaaaah! Great card using Cindy and Mindy!! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge!