Monday, March 21

Digi House Designs Challenge



Morning friends, it's time for another
Digi House Designs challenge, won't you come out and play with us? There is a free set up for grabs! I am using "The Cross" from Digi House Designs of course! I love this cross and thought it was perfect given the time of year that it is! Paula Kay and Dee both have cards to share with you this morning so make sure you check out these talented girls! When up loading to an online gallery please use DDH2 so we can find you and make sure you link up with mr. linky over at the blog!
Blessings,
Stephanie
Imagae- Digi Design House
Papers- Bazzill, Memory Keepers
Accessories- Oval Punches, Flower punches, brads, copics

7 comments:

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Very pretty, Stephanie! I like your layout and coloring. It made a nice card!

Teresa Jenkins said...

So pretty Stephanie! Love the pinks and greens and your coloring is wonderful.

Debra Miller said...

This is one of the 1st images I bought - plan to make my Easter cards with this image. Now I just need to do it! Beautifully done Stephanie!

Hannah Clark said...

Oh, this is such a pretty card! I love your stitching!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful card for a very special holiday. I love the colour combination, as opposed to the usual pink and purple...Dee

Christine Pennington said...

Do pretty and delicate!

deesdesigns said...

Just beautiful- Love the color combination! The stitching is the perfect embellishment - I'll have to get this image for the upcoming Easter season.