Sunday, March 27

Sweet Butterfly



Morning friends, it's Sunday and that means it's time for another
sketch challenge at Heart Song Inspirations. I am using one of the butterflies from "Butterfly Duet" which can be found here, at Heart Song Designs. I love how this card turned out! Will you come and play along with us, you don't have to use Heart Song Digis but we would LOVE it if you did and Leah has a freebie for you if you don't have any! Head on over to Heart Song Inspirations and grab yours today!
Blessings,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the subtle colours you used here. I would never thought of using the herringbone patterned paper. Thanks for another great idea!
Dee

Miss Molly said...

Stephanie - I love the elegant colors and image you chose for this sketch - it is great!
Molly - Sketches with Heart DT Member