Tuesday, April 19

2 cards to start the day today!

First is a new release at Whimsy and Stars Studio called "With All My Heart", isn't she the cutest and just perfect for Mother's day. You can find this sweet image here at the Whimsy and Stars Studio Etsy Shop, and you can find some inspiration from the Design Team here. I used the sketch from Eat,Sleep, Stamp I turned it on it's side. I am also entering this in the A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge- Let's Celebrate (Mother's Day).
My next card is for this weeks challenge over at Crazy4Cocoa Challenges, to make a Thinking of You card. Remember you MUST use a "cocoa or cookie" image! If you do not have one run and grab one at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps-you get the digis instantly so you could play right now!
Hugs,
Stephanie

4 comments:

Dee said...

Both cards are so sweet. I really like the use of the sketch in card one and of course the mousie in card two. What great work you do and I enjoy coming to your site everyday...Dee

Danni said...

Both are wonderful cards!!

Tracy said...

Stephanie I just ♥ your card for Sketchy Thursday!! It's so bright and fun. I still have a smile on my face. The image is adorable. Great job with this weeks sketch. Thank you for playing along.
Hugs,
Tracy

Margo said...

Your stitching is fabulous, and I love your color combo!!
great card!