Wednesday, April 27

Up..Up..In The SKY!!




Morning friends, this is a sad post for me, It will be my last as part of the design team for The Cutting Cafe'. For my post I am using one of the newest image sets called Up..Up..In TheSky, there are 120 images in this set and it is absolutely perfect for paper piecing which I love to do! I did not add a sentiment to this card but left a spot to put a round one in the right hand corner when I decide what kind of card I need this to be. Regina, it has been a pleasure to work with you and the other ladies on the design team, you are one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to know and work with.


Blessings,


Stephanie

2 comments:

Dee said...

Oh Stephanie, what a week of goodbyes, but your wonderful talents will be used in other ways, and I know they will miss you too...Dee

Regina Easter said...

Oh Stephanie I am so going to miss you. You're one amazing lady and I am so honored to have had ya on the team for so long. This card is awesome. Hugs.