Monday, May 9

3 For Today...

First up is my card for the current challenge at Digi Design House-BLING! I am using "mini botanicals" which can be found here at the Digi Design House store. Make sure you check out these ladies blogs because the have some awesome creations for you using BLING! Hannah
Christine and Teresa!



Next this card is for this weeks challenge at Designed2Delight, I love, love, love this image. I colored with copics, used this weeks sketch from The Sweet Stop and my designer paper is from Basic Grey.


Last but not least is this sweet bear from Whimsy and Stars Studio. This is Rosie Ballerina from the new collection and you can find her here. I colored her with copics and used the sketch from Eat, Sleep, Stamp. The designer paper is from EK Success.


Blessings,


Stephanie












10 comments:

Teresa Jenkins said...

So pretty... love them all! You do such a great job coloring, and then matching up fabulous PP with it!

Holly Young said...

Stephanie, these are all so great! I really love your last card - the stitching is wonderful!

Dee said...

WOW! You have been busy! I love all three unique cards - the delicate pink, the awesome diagonal, and the adorable bear...you always outdo yourself...Dee

Hannah Clark said...

Your cards are so cute! I love all that stitching! So adorable!

Debra Miller said...

Pretty cards Stephanie!

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

*waving Hi to a fellow South Carolinian*

These cards are beautiful! I love all of the soft pinks and stitching on the first, the second has AWESOME patterned papers and colors, and the third is too sweet for words.
Glad I stopped by from Tracey at ESS's blog to check them out :D

*great playlist too btw! thanks for sharing and for spreading the love of Jesus*

Heather

Christine Pennington said...

Good job! My favorite is the DDH card. {smiles}

deesdesigns said...

So pretty in pink - love all of them. They're all so different - just goes to show how creative you really are!!!

dstandard said...

WOW gorgeous cards - all of them! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

Tracy said...

Stephanie, how cute is this?! Love it!! This image is a must have. I really love the bright colors you used to compliment her. Great use of the sketch. Thank you for playing along this week.
Hugs,
Tracy