Monday, May 2

Friendship





Hello there, today is my free week at Digi Design House, I have decided to use the set "The Miracle of Friendship" which can be found at the Digi Design House site. The inside reads "But the happiness it brings you; always brings a special lift, and you realize that friendship is God's most precious gift". We have a new challenge starting to day at the Digi Design House blog to use bling on your project so won't you come play along with us this week and next? I made this for the Cupcake Craft Challenge to use something starting with the letter "C", I have used circle nesties!!!



~Stephanie

4 comments:

Debra Miller said...

Wonderful Stephanie!

Anonymous said...

I actually never thought of using orange and pink, but it is quite dramatic....Dee

jimlynn said...

Adorable card with a wonderful sentiment. So pretty.
Lynn

Hannah Clark said...

This is so cute! I love the large sentiment and small image! The colours are fantastic too!