Monday, May 23

Western Blanket

Morning friends, hope you had a fantastic weekend, it was hot here and it is going to be 96 today! I have been up and had my 2 mile walk and now it is crafting time for a bit. I made this card using "Western" from Digi Design House. I used some new designer paper from My Minds Eye, love it, so yummy! This card is for the challenge at 2 Sisters- to use a digi. Don't forget that I am the current hostess for the challenge over at Digi Design House to make anything but a card, head on over and check out the new samples posted by the girls. You still have this week to play!
Hugs,
Stephanie

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

WOW! So very pretty and love how that background paper goes perfect with the image. Great.
Lynn

Christine Pennington said...

Oh so pretty!

Jenn Borjeson said...

This is so pretty - LOVE the colors, and the stitching is just the perfect touch.