Saturday, June 4

Stay Cool

It's the first Saturday of the month and that means it's Anything Goes week at Catch-The-Bug! I am using one of the newer images from Bug-A-Boo Stamps called Flamingo-pool. We have needed these pools this last week here in South Carolina it has been HOT, HOT, HOT! I colored with copics and my designer paper is from My Minds Eye. Prizes you ask? Of course there are prizes! 1st- 7 digi images from Bug-A-Boo Stamps (must use Bugaboo stamps to win this). 2nd- 4 digi images from Bugaboo 3rd-2 images from Bugaboo.
Hugs,
Stephanie

4 comments:

Dee said...

This card is "hot" with those seering colours! No wonder she is in the pool...I love this card! Dee

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Such a fun card! Love the new Flamingo digi's!

Pretty Paper Junkie said...

Cool!

Wendy (aka Roo) said...

Super cute!!! I love BAB digis!!
Puppy Hugs,
Wendy aka Roo