Friday, July 15

Everyday Miracles

Today starts a new challenge over at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge blog-We want you to bling it up! I am using "Everyday Miracles" found at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I colored with copics and added stickles to the wings from my "bling". The paper is from My Minds Eye.
This card was made for the Cute Card Thursday Challenge- Circles, C.R.A.F.T challenges-Butterflies, Paper Play Challenges-Things with Wings, Simon Says Stamp Challenge-Anything Goes and finally Digital Tuesday to use a Die.
Blessings,
Stephanie

5 comments:

kim edmonds said...

hi stephanie, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges, you have made a lovely card x

artfuldelight said...

WOW beautiful card. LOVE the butterfly. :-)

darcy48 said...

Hi Stephanie I love your card I love butterflies and the colours you have used are gorgeous Arlinex

Trimgym said...

Great project , thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

Jo and Tigerlover.

Marcea said...

I am so happy you could join us on Simon Says Stamp Challenge and help us get over 1000 entries!!! Fabulous creation, really love your colours and gorgeous details. Good luck on our double give away!!!

-x-