Tuesday, July 12

Knobby Knees

It's new release day her at Bug-A-Boo Stamps, Jodie has out done herself AGAIN, she just amazes me at the cute images she continually comes up with! Check out the new collection here. It was a pleasure coloring this image yesterday as we were experiencing 96 degrees outside especially when I put the fur on her hat, made me shiver-not really but a good thought. Today is going to be the hottest day I have experienced in my lifetime 100 degrees with heat index of 115 YIKES! I thought our upstairs AC was not working properly yesterday, it just can't get it to 75 on the inside so I had to turn it up a few degrees so it was not running constantly. I hope you are keeping cool where you are! I almost forgot, if you need some inspiration you can check out the design teams creations with this image here. I made this card using the Sketch Saturday Challenge, it also works for the Digital Tuesday Challenge to use spellbinders-mine are the round circles.
Keep Cool,
Stephanie

3 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh this is too adorable...love it sweetie :) Hugs x

Anneke said...

Beautiful Christmas card! And thanks for joining us at Digital tuesday :)
etings Anneke

darcy48 said...

Love your card the image is so cute and the colours you have used are lovely hugs Arlinex