Tuesday, July 12

Knobby Knees

It's new release day her at Bug-A-Boo Stamps, Jodie has out done herself AGAIN, she just amazes me at the cute images she continually comes up with! Check out the new collection here. It was a pleasure coloring this image yesterday as we were experiencing 96 degrees outside especially when I put the fur on her hat, made me shiver-not really but a good thought. Today is going to be the hottest day I have experienced in my lifetime 100 degrees with heat index of 115 YIKES! I thought our upstairs AC was not working properly yesterday, it just can't get it to 75 on the inside so I had to turn it up a few degrees so it was not running constantly. I hope you are keeping cool where you are! I almost forgot, if you need some inspiration you can check out the design teams creations with this image here. I made this card using the Sketch Saturday Challenge, it also works for the Digital Tuesday Challenge to use spellbinders-mine are the round circles.
Keep Cool,
Stephanie

4 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh this is too adorable...love it sweetie :) Hugs x

Anneke said...

Beautiful Christmas card! And thanks for joining us at Digital tuesday :)
etings Anneke

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable, sweet image and pretty colours.
luv
Debby

darcy48 said...

Love your card the image is so cute and the colours you have used are lovely hugs Arlinex