Friday, August 5

Digi Design House Grand Opening Blog Hop!

Finally, it's Friday and time for our Grand Opening Celebration Blog Hop at Digi Design House. If you came to my blog via Christine's blog than you are on the right track if not, head back to the start and begin again. Make sure you leave comments at each stop along the way- each DT member is giving away a digi set! I was so excited when we received this cool set called "Groovy Bugs" to use, talk about flash back! I am having a hard time picking a set to give away so I will give my winner a choice! "Christmas Fun" , "Asian Butterfly" or "Botanical Minis". The next stop along the way is at the very talented Debra's blog. Thanks for hopping with us!
Hugs,
Stephanie


8 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

Stephanie, that is so cute! I love the way you colored GROOVY!

Debra Miller said...

The lime green bugs are my fav...totally groovy Stephanie.

Teresa Jenkins said...

Love this! The colors are great, love the stitching and the flower tag you made is too cute!

Tami B. said...

How cute and fun. I love the hub caps, very groovy!

Jennifer Dunn said...

Wonderfully bright card you've created! The papers are so cheerful and the stitching looks great!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Groovy! Groovy! Love your pink background and stripped ribbon. Nice card.

cdeasey said...

Flashback indeed! Too cute.

Mint... said...

What a lovely card, like the color combo!