Monday, August 8

Digi Design House

Morning friends, yep.. I am throwing a hissy-fit becasue I am back from vacation and life has to go on and I just would rather be on the beach reading my book. It's my free week at Digi Design House but there is also a new challege starting today so make sure you head on over and check it out-it's a fun challenge! I love this cat and sentiment which is part of the "Hello Seasons" set!
I have so much to catch up on-that is the bad part of vacation.
Hugs,
Stephanie


4 comments:

Tami B. said...

I love the colors you used. I've always loved teal & I'm glad it's making a comeback. Now back to doing laundry for you.

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

What a lovely card. Love the stitching around each piece.

Jennifer Dunn said...

Great stamp and sentiment! I love the papers you chose and how you layered them.

Chelsea said...

Love that cat and the sentiment!