Friday, August 12

Humming Bird-SNSDC15


Time for another Sweet 'N Sassy Digi Challenge, this week we would like you to make a card using lace. I am using this beautiful "Humming bird/Scripture" set. I love, love, love humming birds and could spend hours at my window watching them at the feeder and garden. I colored with copics and the paper is from my minds eye. Please make sure you use a Sweet 'n Sassy Image. When uploading to the gallery please tag with SNSDC15 so we can find you. This is also for the Cupcake Craft Challenge-Sew Mad.
Blessings,
Stephanie

6 comments:

Jennifer Dunn said...

Amazing hummingbird! Your layers provide a colourful garden for it.

Brodders said...

A wonderful card Stephanie :) Thanks for joining us at Cupcakes this week and good luck. Jane x

Carol L said...

Very pretty card, and I love how you colored the hummingbird!

Unknown said...

Stephanie, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love your coloring and fabulous details! Great DPs too.

Unknown said...

What a pretty & elegant card! Just love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Louise said...

Gorgeous card and beautiful colouring,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx