Friday, November 25

SNSDC30-Favorites




Back again, it's time for another challenge here at Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenges... This week our challenge is "Favorites". Now I took that to mean your favorite Digi but I guess it could be something that is your favorite thing-In that case this image works for me because watching football is one of my favorite things to do. Now let me put this disclaimer out there... I colored my image with these colors because I wanted to match this paper...I AM NOT A MIAMI DOLPHINS FAN!!!!!!! Make sure you use a digi-it does not have to be a Sweet 'n Sassy digi but you get extra points if you do use one. I am using one of the newest "cookie" images and I just think she is adorable! November 23rd-30th all Sweet 'n Sassy Clear Stamps and Dies are 30% off.
~Stephanie

5 comments:

Dee said...

Go Team Go!!! This is a great card!

Cheryl First said...

LOL! I love your disclaimer for this......
Such a cute little mouse cheerleader!

Jennifer said...

Three cheers for this one! Love the wonderful colours and such a cute face peeking out!

Carol L said...

I love the colors of this one and your signature stitching really sets this card apart from the rest! Beautifully done!

Unknown said...

Awww....this is so cute and fun! I love the color combo and your wonderful design!