Friday, November 18

Thankful For You...



T.G.I.F. I don't usually feel that way but this week has been LONG! It's time for a new challenge at Our Craft Lounge. This week we want you to make a "thankful card". What do you think of my card? Totally different style for me and I am not sure if I like it! OCL has all it's Fall and Halloween sets 20% off until Nov. 30th, it's a perfect time to stock up, while you are there looking take a look at all our Retiring sets that are on sale too, hurry... Get them before they are gone! I am using "You Make Me Happy" , the paper is from DCWV. This is for a few challenges.



Simon Says-Thanks/Thanksgiving

Blessings,

Stephanie





6 comments:

Dee said...

Happy Thanksgiving Stephanie and family! We are all thankful for you! You share your wonderful talent with us and always encourage us to be creative. Your Thanksgiving card is beautiful and I love the sentiment. Have a wonderful weekend with family and friends!!!

RoseC said...

Stephanie, your sentiment and flowers look wonderful on this beautiful card. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me digi team's "simples" challenge. ~ Rose

Lori Barnett said...

Such a beautiful design Stephanie! And I just love the Fall colors!

Jennifer said...

I love how you used the stamp to highlight your wonderful sentiment! Beautiful fall papers.

Mephisto said...

Wonderful card.
Thanks for joining in at the SimonSaysChallenge this week.

Hugs
Domi

Robin Parker said...

Fabulous sentiment. Thanks for sharing on the Meljen's Design Challenge for "Fall".