Monday, January 9

A Little Birdie Told Me...



Happy Monday everyone! I got a slow start to the day but I am finally up and at them, it is a dreary day here in SC so I decided to make a bright and cheerful card. I am using these wicked cute birds from Designed2Delight, I colored them with copics and the paper is from Echo Park. I made this card using the Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge, and it is also for the Paper Sundaes and Cupcake Craft Challenge-something new, I am going with the start of a new year since this is a Birthday card, the Echo Park paper is also new to me I have only used it once.

Hugs,

Stephanie

9 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Cute and "tweet" card. Love your color combo and contrast.

Jennifer said...

This is incredibly cheerful! A good morning to you!

Samantha - Sparkly Moo said...

I love how cheerful this card is, it made me smile :)
Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! x

Faith S. said...

Another super cute card! I love how happy the colors and patterns are! Your stitching is perfect!

Liza said...

A gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our something new challenge this week at CCC.

Liza x

louise said...

Beautiful card so cheery,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week
Hugs Louise xx

Sarah said...

Very cheerful and colourful card. Such a sweet image too. Thank you for taking part this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

Donna Mosley said...

Aww! a very sweet card Stephanie. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

Donna x

sari said...

Such a sweet and adorable card!! Love the details! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!