Wednesday, March 21

Our Craft Lounge DT Spotlight!

Hey there everyone, did you enjoy your first day of spring? or was it summer where you are? It sure feels like summer here, we had to cave and put the AC on. I made this card for the Allsorts challenge-3 in a row. I used Fairy Dust is a Must from Our Craft Lounge, colored with copics and the paper is from DCWV.

Today it is my turn to host the Design Team Spotlight over at the OCL blog. My theme today is Spring. I made this card using pretty petals, colored with copics and the paper came from my scrap bin. I have 4 other cards on the OCL blog today would love it if you went over and checked them out. I made this for the challenge at Celebrate The Occasion-Spring.

Stephanie


5 comments:

Debs said...

Two super cute cards.
Love the stitching.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Mummylade said...

What a wonderful project. Thank you so much for entering our Three in a row-challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

girlia said...

What a cute little daisy. Love them. thanks for playing with us this week at CTO

ScrappyRae10 said...

Very Cute!! Thanks for playing along with CTO!! www.scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I love your color choice for your flower and the addition of the ladybug is too cute! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO for your "Welcome Spring" Challenge :)