Thursday, June 28

Pick Pocket

Morning, sorry I have been MIA.. The little girl I watch during the school year was admitted to the hospital on Monday after having a high fever all weekend.  I have been watching her 1yr. old brother everyday so mom and dad could both be at the hospital.  Please pray for Chloe, It is Thursday and we still have no answers, we went to visit her last night and her fever had spiked back up to 104.  They started antibiotics last night for a tick borne disease (not Lyme) but are not 100% sur that is what she has.  If this medicine is going to help it will be within 48 hrs.  So heart wrenching to see such a sweet little one so sick, Chloe is only 2 years old.   I sent this card with her mom yesterday but don't think she has seen it yet, all she does is sleep and moan.    I made this card for this weeks Hambo Hoedown Challenge- Pocket card using this sweet Kangaroo image by Hambo Stamps.  Please keep Chloe in your prayers.
Stephanie

5 comments:

Ana Carolina Little said...

Oh Stephanie, your papers are so much fun!!!. Thanks for playing at the Hoedown this week!!!

CraftyMomOf3 said...

SOOOOOOO bright and beautiful Stephanie!! LOVEEEEEEE your design and that pocket is SO sweet!! Fab papers, too!!

Crafty Hugs!
Meredith

Judy Rozema said...

So very sorry to hear about this sweet little girl being sick. I hope the doctors find answers soon! I know your fun card will cheer her!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh Stephanie, I hope Chloe is doing much better today and on the road to a full recovery.

Your card is fabulous and I know she'll love it!

Thanks for playing in our Hambo Hoedown this week :)

Monica Hunter said...

I adore this card with the whole layout and patterns, but am saddened to hear about Chloe! I hope she is doing better by now, but will say a prayer for her anyway. Thanks for continuing to support our Hoedown challenge Stephanie! :)