Tuesday, July 3

Exciting News

I was so excited and honored when Julie from Paper and Such asked me to be Guest Designer for July!  Julie opened up her store just over a year ago now and I just love to shop there, she has a nice line of rubber stamps and she always gets me with her designer paper and I love the burlap twine.  Paper and Such also has a bi-monthly challenge.  I am using "Strawberries" today, I colored with copics and the paper is from Simple Stories. I made the for the challenge at Sketch and Stash- the stash part being the little flowers, this punch just does not get enough love and I thought it looked like the flower on the strawberry plant so I decided to use it today.
Stephanie

5 comments:

Janet - aka stacky said...

Your card is really lovely and such a brilliant stamp those strawberries look good enough to eat, love the backing papers too. congrats on your guest DT position.
Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Sketch n Stash good luck x

Jennifer said...

Congratulations on your new position! Such a sweet card! I love the image and the fun papers!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the image and you have coloured it so beautifully.
Fabulous papers and a great sentiment too.
Well done on your GDT position too.

Thanks so much for joining in with the Sketch n Stash Challenge

Sue

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous & congrats on your GDT post...well deserved!!

Thanks for joining us at sketch n stash & good luck!

hugs and xxx
Gemma

Marvine said...

Brilliant, and the strawberry is awesome. love it :)