Saturday, March 23

He is Risen....

Are your ready for Easter? Can you believe it is only a week away? Didn't we just do Christmas??? Well, it's time for a new Sketch at the Sweet Stop. I love this Digi set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps -Christ Arose, I colored with copics and the paper is from the Paper Studio (I think).  You do not have to use SNS stamps but if you have them, we would LOVE to see them.  Check out what the rest of the design team has done with this sketch, just click on their names in my side bar.
Stephanie

5 comments:

Faye said...

this is fabulously stylish Stephanie. x

Cathymac said...

Beautiful, Stephanie! A wonderful card showing the true meaning of Easter...Jesus is no longer on the cross! He is Risen! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Your card is beautiful and I love this image as well!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a beautiful card Steph. Perfect Easter image. The colors are so pretty.

Robin Parker said...

Stephanie, I love your designer paper. Fabulous creation!