Friday, May 3

Happy Hello

Morning friends, hope you are all doing well.  It's FRIDAY!!!  I made this card for this weeks challenge at Hambo Hoedown.  I have missed the last 2 weeks so I am glad to be back this week.  I am using floating pig from Hambo Stamps. I colored with copics ant the paper is from My Minds Eye.  We were to pick a letter of the alphabet and roll with it.  My letter is "b" Barnyard animal, balloon, brown eye susans, buttons, blue..

Cute Card Thursday-come fly with me
Word Art Wednesday- anything goes 
Simon Says- Just Because

Stephanie

3 comments:

Lin said...

No sentiment needed here - this is ADORABLE, Stephanie! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

Karen Letchworth said...

When pigs fly!!!!! Right? Thanks for sharing this in our challenge this week. It really made me smile.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Anonymous said...

Very nice card! I love all of the stitching and the great use of "B"s!! Cute, Cute, Cute!! Thanks for joining the Hoedown this week!
Lyn