Thursday, October 31

Clean and Simple Christmas Card

Do you send out a lot of Christmas cards?  I do and I am always looking for clean and simple Christmas card layouts to make.  This one is really easy and pretty fast to make.  I am using red and cream color cardstock.  I ran my cream base through the cuttle bug using the swirls embossing folder by Hero Arts.  The Wreath die is from Elizabeth Craft.  I added some berries to the wreath using glossy accents and ultra fine red glitter also by Elizabeth Craft. Added some red ribbon and Viola' done. All supplies can be found at A Scrap-N-Place.
For the challenge at Cute Card Thursday- sparkle, and Simon Says- AG.
Stephanie

2 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Gorgeous! Love the embossed background and blingy gems! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a pretty card Steph. Love the wreath and the red embellishments.