Monday, January 27

I could use a little ocean time right about NOW!


It's a sad day today for me... It is my last post as guest designer at From The Heart Stamps, I have so loved being a part of this team for the last 2 months!  I love Faith's images- always so much fun to work with.  For today's sketch I am using this new digi,Pelican by the sea.  I colored with copics and the paper is from DCWV.   Everyone who plays along will receive a $1 coupon to use in the store and one lucky person will receive a $5 coupon to the store.
~Stephanie
Quirky Crafts- Birds, Bugs, Butterflies

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stephanie its been great having you on the FTHS team with us and you will be missed! I've enjoyed your cards and unusual layouts you use. I love the stitching on this one (I used stitching too this week!Great minds think alike!) and the twine on the outside is the perfect touch. Have a wonderful week, Laura