Tuesday, March 18

It’s challenge time again over on the Riley and Company blog. This time round it is Kelly’s turn to host the challenge.
This week Kelly has challenged us to Birthday Celebrations! Create a birthday card with Riley or Sophie.  I am using popping out of the cake Riley, colored with copics and the paper is from The Paper Studios. 
To play create a card using Riley and Company images. Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY0614. We can't wait to see what you create! 

Frances Byrne - DT Coordinator

5 comments:

Cheryl First said...

I really need to bust out some Riley stamps! I have several, all nicely mounted to some cling foam I bought years ago, and they're all neatly organized in a folder. I think I've only used three of them, once! Yikes.....they need some attention! I think this has inspired me to dig them out! :) Super cute for birthday! Love it!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Stephanie, your card is absolutely wonderful! What lovely papers and gorgeous contrast - fabulous birthday card! ♥

Monica taylor said...

Super fun! Great birthday card. Monica

sgc said...

Love the card--and the papers, Stephanie!

Kendra said...

Love the patterned paper and the stitching on your card!