Friday, April 11

BFF's Share EVERYTHING!

I love this image from Eat Cake Graphics called Unselfishness, this big ole dog reminds me of our St. Bernard we had when I was little, his name was Joshua! I know that if I shared my ice cream with him it would of ended up being all his because he would have slobbered all over it!  I colored with copics and the paper is from My Minds Eye.
~Stephanie
4 Crafty Chicks-Polka Dots
4 Krafty Girlz- AG Connie Can Crop
Connie Can Crop-Pastels and Polka Dots
Feeling Crafty Challenge- Anything for a Child
One Crazy Stamper-Ag no digis
 

2 comments:

Andree said...

A delightful card. I love the cute image and the papers.
Thank you for joining in with the Feeling Crafty challenge this month and good luck x

Lori Turner said...

Awww...what a super cute image, Stephanie! Love all those delightful polka dots - thanks for joining us this week at 4 Crafty Chicks!