Saturday, April 12

It's in the AIR!

S.P.R.I.N.G it's in the air, can you feel it!!  That is what our challenge is this week at Catch The Bug, Spring!  For my card I am using Spring Bird-on a limb, I colored with copics and the paper is from My Minds Eye.  I am a bird freak, I have feeders and bird baths and this year the addition of a bluebird nesting box in my back yard.  Play along for your chance at 10, 7 or 4 digis from Bug-A-Boo Stamps.
~Stephanie
A Creative Need- Signs of Spring
Crafty Catz- Animals
Get Inky- Spring/Easter 
Creative Knockouts-Spring is in the air
A Little Bit Crafty- Birds and Bees 


 
 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet Stephanie! Lovely stitched borders and great dp choice! Thanks for playing the A Creative Need challenge! Smiles,Deena

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Stephanie thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Hugs Dianne xx (DT)

Monica taylor said...

Super Cute! Thanks for sharing in our Spring is in the air challenge over at Creative Knockouts. Monica, DT

Naomi Johnson said...

Aww so cute! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous. I love the cute image, fabulous colouring and beautiful papers.
Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month.

Sue xx

Annmakes said...

Ahhhh so cute! Thanks for joining us at Get Inky! Ann DT