Monday, June 30

Cupcake Lineup- From The Heart Stamps Challenge 73

Morning friends, I am back with a new challenge brought to you by From The Heart Stamps. The twist on our sketch this week is NO designer papers and as you can see by my project I am using the sketch only.  For my card I am using Cupcake Lineup, I colored with copics, did some paper piecing and the paper is from My Minds Eye!  Play along with us using the sketch, the twist or both.  One lucky winner will win a $5 voucher to the FTH store.
~Stephanie

Sister Act- AG
Crafting At The Weekend- AG
time4Scrap- AG 
4 krafty Girlz-AG 
Simon Says- AG


 

 
 

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I have so much to catch up on and I certainly wanted to catch up on yours. I have followed you on Facebook with all the bird picture taking this past winter. I'm just now getting back into craft room after being away for 5 months. You haven't skipped a beat with your created touches on your cards. I'm still stitching on my cards all because of you. If can even be a not so great card, but if I sew people seem to over look everything else...haha

laurigami said...

Beautiful card. I would like a cupcake ,please.
Thanks for joining us at Time4Scrap.
hugs
lauri/DT-T4S

Sandy said...

Scrumptious cup cakes, love how you've coordinated your papers too and the stitching looks great!
Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Challenges and hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Sandy