Monday, September 8

House Mouse Monday Challenge

So excited to be guest designer for 2 months at House Mouse & Friends.  The current challenge is paper piecing and if you don't want to do that you can take the anything goes option.  I am doing the anything goes option this time around.  I just love this little cupcake image!  I colored with copics and the paper is by Carta Bella.  I can't wait to see what you do with this challenge.  For all the rules check out the House Mouse & Friends Blog.
~Stephanie

Jellypark- Pets/animals 

5 comments:

Diane said...

Hi Stephanie !!

Super mousey card sweetie !! Fab strong colours which I adore !!

Nice to be playing along with you for the next two months as well....

hugs Diane xx GDT

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Stephanie :-) I love this image, one of my faves, and the papers and colours are fab,,, I need to get a pack of that paper !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Heather said...

A stunning card Stephanie, a fabulous design and brilliant paper piecing of the adorable image....lovely details!!

hugs
Heather xx

inkydoodlecrafts said...

I love house mouse your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends for our pets/animal challenge. Mel :o)

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! What a sweetie..Such a fun image and I LOve your papers and design. Congratulations on your DT spot I know you will enjoy!
Chrissyxx