Friday, October 3

Pesky Critters!


When I saw these stamps from Eat Cake Graphics, I just had to have them. -------> this is what we were going through everyday at my house and this day the little guy was desperate because we had finally found a feeder for our seed that he can't get into so he was trying to suck the crumbs out of this one.  I was going through about $50 a month in bird food and now we are going through about $20, I have not seen a squirrel up on my feeders in a month, VICTORY!!!  The stamps are Squirrel (big) and Empty Bird Feeder.  I colored with copics and the paper is from My Minds Eye.
~Stephanie
Word Art Wednesday-AG
Cute Card Thursday- spots AND DOTS

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Stephanie, I almost laughed at this as I to have pictures. The worst year was when they consistently drained the Hummingbird nectar. ( there is always lots of water for them).Hanging upside down sucking away, spilling nectar all over and then came the ants. Anyway I'm glad someone had a sense of humor. I really do like your card, the layout, that so true sentiment and the colors. Thank you for posting your art with us this week during our 152nd challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Hoping you have a fine, fun day, full of glorious giggles, with buckets of blessings from Heaven as you work, and play.
Carole Robb Bisson