Thursday, November 13

New Every Morning


I think one of the things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving season is that the Lords mercies are new every morning- can I get a big Amen for that!  I made this using this cute little flower from Hambo Stamps, the sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and the paper is from K&Co. and the little sentiment Die is from My Favorite Things.  I colored with copics.
~Stephanie

My favorite things- Sketch
Dream it up- thankful and thoughtful
Crafting by design- give thanks 
Word Art Wednesday- AG
Hambo Hoedown- thankful

3 comments:

Jeannie said...

Beautiful coloring and the embossed background is just perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown.

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Anonymous said...

Amen Stephanie! Great card and I am loving your inspiration with this stamp!
lyn

Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils said...

What a thoughtful sentiment! Thank you for joining our thankful and thoughtful challenge this month. Your creation is beautifully done!