Thursday, November 20

Milk and Cookies

Good morning folks!  I have a cute little card for you this morning. This one is for all my pet lover friends out there-It should make you chuckle.  This image is from Eat Cake Graphics, called Where the milk and cookies go pets. The sentiment is called Where the milk and cookies go.  I colored with copics and the paper is from the paper Studios.
Stephanie
Baffies Kreativladen- Christmas
Crafting by Design-Christmas
Ruby's Rainbow- Non-traditional  Christmas 
Wonderful Wednesday-Ag 
Party Time Tuesdays-Ag
Word Art Wednesday-AG


2 comments:

Angela said...

Hi Stephanie!

First of all, I ate them! LOL This is so cute...I love your take on non-traditional Christmas...beautifully done! Thank you for playing along with us at Ruby's Rainbow!

Meggi Bischoff said...

danke für die teilnahme bei baffies-kreativladen-shop-blog.

glg meggi