Saturday, November 29

My Day Starts Backwards!

Hello friends, it's time for a new challenge at Catch-The-Bug, this week we want you to use scraps.  For my card I am using Gertrude-up and dressed. I changed up my sentiment with a little inspiration from fellow talented dt member Cheryl First when I saw a sentiment she use with this image I had to steal it (with permission of course) as it fit my life at the moment.  The inside reads... I wake up tired and go to bed wide awake!  How many ladies out there can relate?  I colored with copics added some glossy accents to her glasses and all my scraps are from My Minds Eye.  Play along for your chance at 4, 7 or even 10 images from Bug-A-Boo Stamps.

~Stephanie
Word Art Wednesday-AG
 Simon Says-AG
A Crafty Mess-AG
Brown Sugar-Ag 



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great use of scrap which is one of my favorites. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday today. We appreciate your faithfulness.
Blessings, Carole Robb Bisson

cass said...

Wonderful! great image, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous card, the image made me chuckle and love the papers.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby