Saturday, February 7

Anything Goes At Catch The Bug

Hello friends, it's your favorite time at Catch The Bug, Anything Goes!  For my card this week I am using Wee One Cowboy-horse shoe, I colored with copics and the paper is from The Paper Studio.  Remember you do not need to use a Bug-A-Boo Stamp unless you want a chance at the 10 digis.  You can win 10,7,or 4 digis.  
Stephanie
A Girl Who Crafts-AG 
Crafts Galore Encore-AG
Crafting Musketeers- Cute 
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper- AG 
Your Scrapbook Place Challenge- Masculine Card


 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

No he's cute! xx Thank you for joining us over at http://craftingmusketeers.blogspot.co.uk/
Sandie (Crafting Muskateers DT)
http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

Pia S said...

Love the papers with textured print you've used for this card, they go so well with this sweet cowboy! Nice stitching too!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Awe this is just SUPER cute. I totally love that image and your coloring. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place Challenge. Cheers, Holley

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Also, please join in my celebration at http://holleybarnhartsblog.blogspot.com as I am giving away tons of wonderful stamps, die cuts, digis and embellishments all month long in celebration of my 5 yr anniversary for successful brain surgery!! Join in the party!

Pat said...

Yee haw, I love your card, Stephanie! Thanks for joining the Your Scrapbook Place Challenge this month!

Linda W. said...

Beautiful idea - I'm a sucker for stitching up a card. Thank you for playing with us at Your Scrapbook Place and best of luck!