Friday, September 23

Christmas Wreath


 Happy Friday everyone.  Today I am showcasing another set from the Sweet 'n Sassy Christmas Release. This set is called Christmas Wreath designed by Rebecca Rios such a versatile set and you do not have to use it for just Christmas it could be used for any season.

This first card is using the traditional red and green Christmas colors. I stamped the wreath then the berries I added stickles to the berries for some bling and definition and then I stamped the bow and fussy cut it and popped it up on foam tape.  The paper is from Authentique.

This next card uses non-traditional colors, I love it done both ways!  Again I stamped the wreath this time on watercolor paper and then the berries and added stickles for pop.  This paper is from BoBunny.
~Stephanie

No comments: