Monday, September 12

Happy Birthday Bear....

Had time to play this morning in my crafty space, I got happy mail this weekend with some awesome new markers in way cool colors for water coloring so I had to color up and image and this High Hopes stamp was just perfect.  I think this is the first time EVER I have ever colored an image before picking out the designer paper- thank goodness I found 2 scraps that worked well with the colors.  
~Stephanie

Simon Says- stamp it 
Come and get it- polka dots 
Art Impressions- Watercolor 
Artistic Inspirations- AG 
Cutie Pie Challenge- Birthday 
Critters and Creatures-AG

 

7 comments:

creationsnz said...

Such a sweet card and lovely use of the papers. Thanks for joining us at Come And Get It, CarolG

Bunny said...

I love this bear. It's so cute. Nice coloring and papers. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card & image... love the DP's & I so wish I could use a sewing machine lol it makes the card stand out so much more :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Lisa xx said...

Oh wow, this is so sweet...perfect image for our challenge

Thank you for coming to the cuties 5th birthday party

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute, love the image. The gingham and polka dots make such a cute paper combination!
Thanks so much for sharing!

xEllie
Let's Color Linky Party
Critters & Creatures Linky Party

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous!...
Thank you for coming to the cuties 5th birthday party
Wendy X

CraftingMum said...

Lovely card thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations Louise DT x