Friday, September 2

New Release at Sweet 'N Sassy Stamps- Christmas Borders

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps has a bunch of awesome new Christmas Stamps  and today the DT are showcasing 3 sets.  I am working with Christmas Borders, so much you can do with this set.  You can create a card with just this set which I did or combine it with others.  
For my card I Stamped the sentiment in Versamark embossing ink and used Red embossing powder and then I stamped the image in black and embossed with clear powder.  The designer paper is form Authentique.    

This stamp set is called Receive the Savior and it is another awesome set, so many great ways to use these sets. 
The 3rd set we are showcasing this week it Celebrate the Savior which is what the season is about!  Come back next Friday and I will have another card showcasing a Christmas Stamps set.
~Stephanie


No comments: