Friday, October 7

New Release at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

Hello friends, today we are show casing one of this month's new releases at Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, It is called Inspirations Art 2.


For this card I am using one of the quotes along with one of the flowers from the Long Stem Silhouettes stamp sets.  I used watercolor markers and spritz with water and stamped onto watercolor paper.  The designer paper is from Kaiser Kraft.
 This next card uses one of the sentiments along with Scribble Flowers.  The flowers were colored with watercolor markers and then cut out with the matching dies.  I saw a design team member use a new technique for her background and I tried it out for myself.  Not quite sure that I got all the steps right but I liked the look so I used it.  Check out Cathy's blog for her card using this technique- Thanks Cathy for the inspiration!   Thanks for looking and have a blessed weekend!
~Stephanie 
Art Impressions- perfect pair (bottom card)
Word Art Wednesday- AG 
C.R.A.F.T Challenge- photo inspiration (top card)
 
 


 

5 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

two fantastic cards.. love the design of the first one :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

EdenLand Designs said...

Both of these cards are fabulous, but I especially love the first one :) Thanks for playing along with us at C.R.A.F.T. this week!
Susan - DT

Christine said...

Your cards are gorgeous and are so encouraging.Thanks so much for sharing at Word Art Wednesday.
Blessings,
Christine
Guest Designer

Sheryl said...

Two beautiful cards. I love the background on the second card.
Glad you joined us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

Lovely cards! I am partial to the silhouette stamps, but both are lovely!

TFS! ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog