Saturday, January 6

Happy New Year

Hello and Happy 2018, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and pray you have a blessed 2018.  We are finally  back and creating lots of inspiration for you at Catch The Bug.   We are starting off with our Anything Goes Challenge.  I am using one of the pups from the BugValPUPset, I colored with copics and the papers are from The Paper Studios.  Play along with us for your chance at winning 4,7 or 10 images from Bug-A-Boo Stamps
~Stephanie
Cute Card Thursday-AG 
Allsorts-something new (image)

2 comments:

Claire said...

Aww super cute card, I love to see some stitching on cards and looks fab against the patterned papers. I also love your blog header, its so sweet and very eye-catching x

Gail said...

Awe so sweet Stephanie must be warm there - not here in Michigan!Blessing, Gail GD