Sunday, April 15

A Mother's Love

 Today I have a couple cards I am sharing with you using the new release from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps; the first using a set called A Mother's Love, just in time for all your Mother's Day cards.  I love Silhouette Stamps because they make for quick and easy card.  I stamped the image with Versafine ink and then used embossing powder.  The paper is from DCWV.
 My second card is using Rose Banner which is free if you spend $75 during the month of April.  I stamped with Versamark ink and used White embossing powder, then I used 3 different colors of Distress Oxide ink to make the background and then stamped the sentiment in black and used clear embossing powder.   Make sure you stop by the store or scroll on the blog to see the other new release sets this month!
~Stephanie
A Gem of a Challenge-feature children
CAS on Friday-Mother's Day 




1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous. Love the stamp sets.