Saturday, May 12

2 for 1 Refresh My Soul




I have 2 cards for you today using a new release from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. For my first card I wanted to make a masculine Birthday card so I colored up this cactus with Copics and used Teeny Alpha and Chunky Alpha to make the words. I added a little heart to the cactus and the paper is from DCWV.  You could finish it off with several sentiments on the inside I am going to use it as a birthday card and the inside reads: "for someone your age" 😁




For my next card I colored up the same cactus, I used one of the sentiments from the set and made the "xoxo" with Teeny Alpha.  I colored with Copics and the paper is from Simple Stories.  Remember we have a free with $75 purchase and this month is is an awesome set called Scripty Thoughts pictured below.
~Stephanie 
Simon Says- Masculine (first card) 
Wordart Wednesday-AG (second card)


3 comments:

RitaR said...

Hi Stephanie!

Just visited your blog after seeing your adorable "STILL LOOKING SHARP" card on SCS. How sweet your blog heading is with the sweet little bird family and the sentiment "His Eye is on the Sparrow, and I Know He Watches me". That just melted my heart .... and then I read your uplifting statements along the border of your blog. How refreshing! And how true your statements are! Thank you for being such a great encourager to all who visit your blog.

Blessings and love in Christ!
Rita

Lisa Lynn said...

Two great cards with wonderful sentiments.

Karin Åkesdotter said...

So fun and cool - and such a great take on our "For the Boys" challenge! Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! /Karin