Tuesday, June 5

4th of July

I know, summer has not officially started and we are thinking about the 4th of July already.   This is how us crafty people think!   For my card today I am using a couple of the new release sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and an older digital image.   The first set is called Free Indeed and it is awesome for patriotic card and for Bible stamping, and the second it called Texture Tiles 2 and it is the stamp of the month which means it is free with a $75 purchase! The digital image is called Puppy Love.    I stamped the fireworks with Versafine and then used glitter embossing powder on them, then I used distress inks to make the sky and the red for the brick and then stamped the brick texture tile over the red. I colored the puppy with copic and fussy cut him out.  
~Stephanie
Always Fun-summer fun
Simon Says- bright and beautiful

1 comment:

Macarena said...

Cute scene of puppie celebrating 4th of July! The image is sweet. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.