Thursday, June 21

I Am Free




A simple card for you today using a new set called Free Indeed, one of this month's new release sets from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.   The whole time I was making this card this song How Can It Be by Lauren Dingle playing in my mind.  Have you heard it? If not you can listen to it HERE.  This set is great for card making and journaling in your bible. I stamped with distress inks and the paper is from The Paper Studios.



This second card uses Free Indeed along with Texture Tiles 2 which is this month's set of the month.  If you place a $75 order you can get the set of the month free.  I used Distress Oxide inks to make the background papers.

Happy Stamping!

~Stephanie
Art Impressions-Patriotic Colors

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful 4th of July cards.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic patriotic cards Stephanie. Love the papers too... so perfect with the red and blue colors. The brick background looks awesome! :)

Jil Lebel said...

Really fun cards! I love everything you did with Distress Oxide inks. Your background came out great! Thanks for playing along with the "Patriotic Colors Challenge" on the Art Impressions blog. Jil