Sunday, July 15

Home.....

Happy Sunday everyone!  I have a card for you today using the cutest stamp set from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps created  by Diane Noble Designs it's called Go God's Way this stamp set goes along with our new printable also called Go God's Way.   I colored it with copics and the papers are from My Minds Eye. For the word HOME I used another new stamp set called Sunshine Girl Alpha and for the ground I used Texture Tiles1.  This card is perfect for one of the snowbirds that live here in Yuma, AZ. Remember if you spend $75 you will receive this month's free stamp of the month Texture Tiles 3 which makes for some fun backgrounds.  
~Stephanie
Simon Says- Fun in the Sun
 


1 comment:

Kim Hamilton said...

Great summer card! Love your mix of pattern paper! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)