Thursday, July 19

So Blessed...




Hello Sweet friends,  today I am showcasing a card made using Go God's Way, I just love this set but I especially love the bike.  I stamped the bike onto designer paper and loved how it looked so I decided it didn't need to be colored.  The sentiment is from Thoughtful Words that has so many wonderful combinations.  Make sure you check out this month's stamp of the month-Texture Tiles 3  which is free with $75 purchase and also check out the Deals and Discount section- so many great bargains.  I hope the rest of your week is wonderful! 
~Stephanie 
~Simon Says Stamps-use a die and or a punch








2 comments:

Kerri said...

I love your card. I'm really liking the sewn layers of paper and the bicycle 💖

debby4000 said...

Fabulous cards, love all the layers of the designer paper.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
luv
Debby