Friday, October 19

All Wrapped up!

Hello everyone, today I have  2 cards for you using the new set All Wrapped up from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I love this set, it is perfect for Christmas cards/tags or can be used for pretty much any occasion throughout the year!

For my first card I colored my image with Copic markers and the design paper is from The Paper Studios.  For a little extra something I added 3 brads to take up space in the corner.
I wanted to keep this next card CAS so I stamped one of the presents with versamark and heat embossed with red powder, I used some glitter paper behind the present to make it pop!  I love this Kraft colored designer paper from The Paper Studios.  I added some brads and sparkly twine to finish it off.   Remember, if you spend $75 Korin offers free shipping and you get the stamp of the month (pictured below) for free!!!  Happy Crafting!
~Stephanie

Christmas at Sweet Stampin'Christmas- AG

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely Christmas creations both! Thank you for entering our Christmas challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin', your entry is so lovely. Come back and play along again with us next month too. Hugs, Wends xoxo CaSS DT (Make sure you link your actual post, not just your blog, I had to hunt this down! But glad I did xoxo)